Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Seizures, and You said NO CALL

     Getting no sleep can cause seizures.  That is why I thought this job was going to be a blessing.  The interview said "NO CALL".  The schedule was getting worse.  The boss was looking for anything to sign you up for.  Come to find out, the boss was going out with one of the people that I worked with.  CRAZY!!
     What crazier was that I didn't pull over in time.  I was in a neighborhood on the way to work.  Has anyone ever ran a car into a house?  I did.  Ha,Ha.  No I didn't laugh.  I only hit the porch.  The house was also for sale.  The house was going under contract that day also.  I called my boss and told him what had done.  Believe it or not, He laughed.  HE LAUGHED!!  There is another twist to the story.  My in-laws bought the car!  
     Since I couldn't take call because of losing sleep.  I started working a few hours Saturday mornings.  The other technicians agreed with this.  Thank you Lord!
     Another fender-bender.  This is somehow in His will.  Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment