Sunday, October 13, 2013

MORE AURAS WHILE DRIVING

     I was able to hide my seizures while I worked.  They weren't that often.  Only having six or so a month. You know, where for a few seconds I shake my hand and hope nobody talks to me.  If I respond to you then I'll drool.  Trying to respond with excess saliva in my mouth is so embarrassing.  I can hide it from patients though.
     Another fender bender.  This was at a stop light.  It was red.  I had one of my "spells".  My foot slipped off of the break pedal and I hit the lady in front of me.  The good news is that we were stopped and I just tapped her bumper.  Bad news is ticket and higher insurance.  
     I took a break from driving.  No more freedom.  Since my husband was with the fire department, he could pick me up and take me to work the days he was off.  My mother-in-law helped with the days he couldn't. She didn't mind, getting to see her granddaughter more.  We had started going to church and now we would miss one to two Sundays a month.  Three sometimes depending on if my husband had a horrible night at the fire station.  
     I hated not driving.  I lost my freedom.  I prayed to God and said I would go to church more if I could drive.  Everyday, especially Saturday and Sunday morning, I would pray.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment