Saturday, November 30, 2013

Slow Enough To Learn

     New procedures I had to learn.  If I didn't remember what the doctor wanted, I heard about it.  Sometimes he had a bad day and he said everything in front if the patient.  That would make me nervous.  Not good, I would start shaking thinking what else could go wrong.  After the procedure he explained everything to the patient and I had to show them the way out of the office.  While they were leaving I didn't want to look at them.
     Finally I got the protocol down.  He liked the pictures I took.  I earned his trust with my ultrasounds.
Whew!  Decrease in stress.  There was only one person in the office that would actually help me.  I didn't know if she had a department title.  She was great helping me find what I needed when it wasn't in the room, and the doctor was pitching a fit. (like a baby)  Everyone else complained about her work.  She's lazy, doesn't do what her job describes.  I kept my mouth closed.  
     I found out what type of boss this office had.

No comments:

Post a Comment