Thursday, November 21, 2013

Who Is The Boss?

     Being at the new place for two weeks, I was finally getting everything in order.  Putting everything where it needed to go in the scan lab so that it would be easy to access.  The doctor and I were also figuring out each others personalities.  I would be on time and he would be late.  Running inside the door, you had to make sure everything was set up perfectly for him when he entered.  If things weren't then the rest of your day would be going downhill.  I learned quick.
     After those two weeks, there was a new face to me in the office.  Come to find out, she was the office manager.  What?  I report to someone that doesn't know anything about ultrasound.  I have to teach her how to order the supplies I need?  She was nice and easy to get along with.  So far things are still looking up.  I made the right choice.  More good news, less stress means less seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment