Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My "Spells"

     After having 12-14 "spells" (complex partial petit mal seizures) a month, they started to decrease in number.  I wasn't expecting that.  I tried to think of what my doctor and I were doing different.  I was put back on Topamax for my migraines.  I had tried Topamax before for my "spells", but it didn't work. WAIT!!!  The only other difference was having the tubal ligation after my second child!!  I'm not taking birth control anymore!  Was that it?  I started taking birth control when I got married.  A few years later that's when my "spells" started.
     I tried asking around to see if anyone else had that happen to them with birth control pills.  Only a few women said it was probably hormone related.  Hormone related?  I still have cycles and those are hormone related.  I still blame birth control pills.
     Work was still work.  The boss didn't get fired, even though she went against policy showing personal information about a coworker.  The coworker who offered me help when I first arrived, was let go.  Yes, she was FIRED!  I felt sorry for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment