Friday, February 21, 2014

JUST GETTING THE WORK DONE

     After getting wrote up I did the best I could to get everything done at the other office as soon as I could. That way all the paperwork could be filled out.  Everything already typed in the computer.  Last but not least, old reports ready to view.  Never like the other computer system. She had to do everything different.  I guess that's why they wanted to hire someone to work with her.  The others could refuse and NOT get wrote up!  
     How long will it take me to forget that day?  I hated to be at the office when the office manager came around.  He had no idea what it was like there.  I live in the South and smile at everyone.  Him, he did get a smile.  One that would stare him down, (evil grin ).  That might be why I went home with a pounding headache.  I learned the hard way to stop and be nice.
     The doctor and I started getting a system down where we would leave on time.  I started liking this office better than the morning office.  Now I had to leave the morning office on time and not get overworked by this doctor. Stress and epilepsy do not go well together.  I have never had a "spell", or one of my seizures that would make me drop the probe while doing an important scan.  More stress.  Just don't think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment